DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, anyone have the Honda/Acura Integra/RSX Type R (<--- Global platform sharing sucks, look at all that I had to type to be sure everyone around the world knows what Im talking about! :giggle ) What do you think of it, especially interior and underhood details? I love the really high spec factory cars, thinking of adding this one even thought its not a "real" stateside model... thanks for any Info

·
Registered
49 Posts
it's really nice in all aspects, especially the interior (jeweled gauges, excellent seats and dashboard) and the fully plumbed and wired engine. was thinking of it myself, but decided to get the gallardo over it and the EVO 7

G

·
i recently bought the white Type R and I absolutely LOVE it. The interior has to be the best part although the engone detailing is great as well. Highly recommend you get this model.

G

·
I might have been imagining things but when I had a look @ one, the carpet for the front was blue and for the rear was grey :confused

G

·
my white one has red carpeting through the whole interior but the front racing buckets are red and the rear seats are gray.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts