DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just noticed that on AUTOart's site, that they list the GT3R le mans is out. I'm just wondering what kind of packaging it comes in, as the MSRP is 85USD, which is the standard price for an AUTOart Mill. Weirdly the other liveries (non Le Mans) of the GT3R are only 75USD, but aren't avail. yet.

So has anyone seen the real thing? If so, you think this is better to get than the new white upgraded road car?

Thanks for all your help!

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
I don't think it's commercially available yet. And if I were going to get only one car, of course I would get the Le Mans version.

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
I would too, if the prices were the same... :pullhair

Looking at the MSRP's, the difference between race and non race will cost me at least $20CDN... It's such a hard decision. If it were 65 MSRP vs. 75 MSRP, that's no problem...

G

·
This one Felix :cheers

Gary : I doubt it will come in Millenium style packing....most probably the new style window boxes as per the standard GT3 R.
Its bound to be more expensive due to the subject matter(Le Mans racers always sell ) and the cost of adding the livery.

G

·
TomD is in Thialand & said He seen them :happy (trying to con him into getting 1 & trading it to me! :giggle ) unfortunetly though, he thinks the extra fog lights on the '03 winner are just decals :pullhair

G

·
Yes. They came out the last week I was in Bangkok. Three Porsche GT3R's and three E30 M3's. All tampo graphics and all stunningly beautiful. Packaged in the clear window boxes. The extra driving lights on the front bumper of the Le Mans car are simulated though which is disappointing. They seemed expensive at $75 so I didn't get any but in hindsight, I should have since it's going to be around that price here anyway. You guys are in for a treat if you can swallow the price tag.

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for the all the info guys, I'm waiting eagerly for that review, Souky!

That seems disappointing, at this day and age, for AUTOart to "simulate" fog lights... I'll wait till Souky gets it and see from there. But the E30 M3 Macau (Watsons) one I'm getting for sure. Once the store owner gets back from his vacation that is...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts