DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive always like this car from Maisto but it needed something alittle extra so I used the front wheels from the parted out Carrera GT's I have and they fit perfectly and look liket he Db7 GT rims. Here are a few quick pics until I do the interior this weekend then I will post good quality pics. Enjoy.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive parking light

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
looking good there CarreraGT! They do resemble the GT rims quite nicely. What are you planning on doing to the interior? Also, are you going to mod any more of the exterior (i.e. mesh grill etc)? Can't wait to see the finished product mate.

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
I have that exact same car too......minus the wheels of course...which look awesome on the AM... :nicejob

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the comments. As for the interior I'm going to look at some pictures of the real car for reference pictures and Im thinking of trying carpet out in this one as I've started to get away from budget models and head towards the AUTOart/Minichamps cars. So I guess a little extra effort wont hurt becuase it is a nice effort by maisto to start out with.

·
McLaren F1 guru
308 Posts
Man, that DOES look pretty nice! Makes it look a heck of a lot better, and it's already one of the greatest looking vehicles ever created. :cheers

Also, that british racing green color looks gorgeous in those shots. Makes me regret getting the dark blue one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.