DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Found it on Ebay for $26, so I thought I'd get it. The paint is great, very smooth. Lacking detail on the headlights and some on the tail lights. Interior is pretty bleak, not picture worthy at all (though I did take a photo- below). Might add some carpeting and fix the "wood" trim some day soon. Worth $26 no doubt! Hope Minichamps decides to make a high end DB9 coupe

Aston Martin DB9 coupe by 1:18 Minichamps

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
For 26$ ....it's a great bargain! Congrats on such a great model! :cheers

...I got the green convertible and I like it a lot!

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Congrats on adding that. I have the coupe and in my opinion it's well worth budget money, and the exterior looks comfortably more expensive than most Maistos. That top photo looks fantastic too. For me that could almost be a brochure shot of the real car, so I guess thats kudos to your photography and MCs exterior :cheers

·
Registered
11,569 Posts
Great deal :10

As I have said before, I really like this direction for M/C and I hope the line continues to grow. I am much happier paying the price for this level of detail than I would be paying double of more for some carpet and softer seats.
I know that not everyone will agree with me but I like them. Its nice to have the fit and finish of this model in this price class.

So much better than AUTOart's attempt at cost cutting, sealed models for full price. <not going to miss a chance to bang the anti sealed models drum :giggle

G

·
Wow, and that DB9 still goes for $50+ USD in some places. You certainly got a terrific model.

:cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.