DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that I have a bit more free time, I thought I'd start getting back into doing outdoor shoots! I have quite a backlog of models I haven't shot, so I'll start with this

This is my first Tecnomodel and it seems they've done a much better job with their resin models than MR in terms of proportions. Apart from the head and tail lights, the details are also there.

The green colour is the same as the 997 GT3 RS, a lurid shade of green that matches the dark brown interior. I would have preferred the red tail lights over the clear ones (which make the rear look like some sort of freaky face) and no rear wing, but alas.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
I like that green, there's a 1/1 in that same colour too.. only difference is that it has red tail lights

·
Premium Member
13,288 Posts
Awesome model and photos. I am happy to see you taking photos again.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Nice shots, Osman! I wasn't a huge fan of the regular V12 Zagato till I saw one in person.. The lines of the car and the tiny details are just amazing to behold!

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
I wasn't a big fan of the 1:1 initially, but now I am. This looks so sweet! Great pics, it'd be nice to see you nominate a pic in your own POTM thread ;-)

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I wasn't a big fan of the 1:1 initially, but now I am. This looks so sweet! Great pics, it'd be nice to see you nominate a pic in your own POTM thread ;-)
The rear takes some getting used to, but I think the front is what the Vantage should always have looked like. I'd feel weird nominating my own photo in a competition I help run
But I will do it anyway

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
A very special car for sure. My favourite part of the car are the clear tailights, they really add to the unique look of the rear. The front are more typical Aston style, not as special but still very beautiful.

Great pics to boot and thanks for sharing!

·
Administrator
34,171 Posts
Nice add there, is this one from the normal range or the Mythos one ? I got a Red 'plain body' race one from the Mythos range, to be honest it's a smart model for the money.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Stunning colour, great photos :)

This is a car that grew on me. At first, I thought it was rather ghastly, but now, it's quite exquisite!

·
Registered
301 Posts
I'm with you on the clear vs red taillight lenses (Now that you've mentioned it, I can't unsee the 'eyes' from the rear three-quarter view!). That aside, it's a nice piece. Nice shots, too!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts