DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AUTOart's print ads show the Aston MartinV8 Vantage in it's advertising ads in 1:18th scale in Silver or Black. This is another surprise model from AUTOart who still has many other models they've been waving in front of our faces but no sign of them yet.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Is this the 1975-1985 V8 Vantage or the new one? If it's the old, I hope they make the Volante.

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
never mind the doors , I just hope they make the silver car all the same colour . :help

·
Registered
11,569 Posts
Wow, with a retail of $68 and if they can finally match the silver paint, I think they will have a real winner here as it looks great!

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
This car is drop-dead gorgeous. I haven't been this tempted by a road car diecast in a long time. :tempted I *might* just buckle and have to get this gem.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Here is what they said:

Hi Justin,
Yes, we are making Production Version so the design of the door is same as real car.
Please visit www.AUTOart-collection.com regularly to see details on our new releases and current models.
Best regards,
Gateway Global Ltd
Not really a definitive answer...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.