DiecastXchange Forum banner

Aston Martin V8 Vantage "MNB"

5K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  mobius 
#1 ·
I have long sought an AutoArt Aston, now is the first and certainly not since the last one :)

Aston Martin V8 Vantage in "Midnight Blue"

In this case elegance of drift in my opinion, Aston everything.

No other car has such a tight ass like the Vantage, DB9 and DBS

Large mouth, but that keeps its promises.

The 4.3l V8 makes 385HP and 410Nm. The engine will be built in Cologne by Ford ...

Prevails in the interior luxury and convenience.

Here you can see the color better.

And so the Aston are protected decently Thats has a single display case together with lettering

See less See more
#6 ·
That's ace, yeah you don't see many in this colour!

Prices are nuts now, I'm hoping they may drop a little when the V12 models come out.

#7 ·
I have this one to in this colour combination. I absolutely adore this piece. By far the best colour combination for this classic. When autoart will release the V12, I will add that one aswell.
And with the rapide coming up, Autoart will provide us a big part of the modern aston current line-up. Will look nice in 1:18.

In any case, lovely addition and some great pictures.

G
#9 ·
The nice guy I am I will give you this 1:18 model for your 1:1, mine is brand new, unopened and it's comes with a V12 unlike your V8. You are getting the better end of the deal LOL.......................................................................................................................It was worth the try!!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.