DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aston Martin makes the best looking cars of any automotive manufacturer. And Zagato only makes them better. The wild car needs a wild paint color and this bright metallic yellow is a great look for this unique car. Wheels are black with a bronze finish. Looks great to me and is the best color choice available.

Based on the quality of this model would determine if I bought more Zagato models. I don't think I will wish out to buy the whole set. The price just under $130, just a bit more than GT Spirit. And the quality is not as good. My issue was the windows. They are super thin and cheap. The first model arrived with three loose windows. The second was good, thankfully. The paint is really nice, but not as smooth as GT Spirit. If you can one on discount I think it is worth the price. I will look to add the speedster, but no others.

Super Moderator
Congrats on this add Jonathan!! 馃憦 It really "pops" color wise! I'm glad to see Top Speed doing more of the same or similar models as AA, it's a good alternative, if you don't need opening features! 馃槏 I have a few on pre-order! Top Speed Models will usually make those same miniatures in 1/64th scale as well!馃槉 It's like a preview for their other scale. Good and adventurous company! Cheers!馃弫

Registered
Looks good on your pictures. I don鈥檛 like either these thin windows they kind of ruin a modeI. I thought about getting the one made by Frontiart Avanstyle but it was too expensive for what it was.

Registered
Looks great, it's nice that manufacturers paid attention to niche cars like AM Zagatos. Is the grill perforated?
Given my slightly more conservative tastes, I would get this if they made it in silver/grey. I hope Top Speed also attempt the AM V12 Zagato which both Frontiart and Tecnomodel made in the past, but were too expensive and in too limited of numbers.

Administrator
Such a nice looking car!! I see what you mean about the windows, that is annoying. The colour is great!!! When I was looking at them I saw a Wine Red colour which was nice, but this one is much nicer!! :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts