DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Looks great! :cheers I really like that 'motion' shot! Did you do that one with the camera or the software? :coolpics

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Those are great shots & I really like the details on that Vanquish. Who makes that model Daniel?

All I could think of with the last picture is "the airbrake flaps have been deployed!" :giggle

·
Registered
474 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
The model is made by BeanStalk. It's my best 1/18 road car. Detail is great, and a snip at £22! You can read the buttons on the dash on the full size photo I took of the interior!

With the blur, I should really have closed the doors now I think about it! Oh well, it fills the frame abit more I guess!

you did it by long exposure and thank talk the camera back ? or other thing?
Yes. The camera was mounted on a tri-pod with the apature set at f32 I think. Ended up with a 3-4 second exposure, and I slowly zoomed the lens in on the subject while the shutter was open.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for all the kind comments folks!

There will be more to come when my Knight Rider model is delivered. Can't wait for that - never been so excited about a diecast! :giggle

Will also be more pics as and when I get all the 2004 F1 cars I want. As for the Aston, there's not much else differnet to what I've posted here really.

·
Registered
4,461 Posts
Beautiful car Daniel. Well taken pics too. :cheers

Many thanks to DanielB for his kind cooperation in resizing all the pictures in this post to the ideal picture size of 640 x 480 pixels.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Superb photos Daniel,I love the green tinge of light inside the car on dashboard.
I also have that model and as you say ,its a real bargain at £22.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts