DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I won this in a contest at the Pub where I had to get a bunch of Ertl history questions correct.
As all other Authentics, it is hard to find a flaw with this model, plus it has all the features that this line is known for. I won't bore you with the details and just post some pics:

Here the Impala is being received by some like minded brothers and cousins :giggle

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Congratulations, Al - Authentics already probably provide the best value out there, but when they're free it's even better!

G

·
When you first posted about the color, I wasn't sure about it. But after seeing some pics - I am drooling.

Congrats on the winning prize too :cheers

I love the welcome committee too :lol

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Congrats Al! This was one of the first Authentics and in my opinion is still the best. However, I am partial as the 1:1 is what I had in High School (although just a 327). Other than lacking a few badges, I will personally attest to its remarkable accuracy of detailing. A verry nice model! :cheers :cheers

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Cool model, Al!!! I'm diggin' the color on this one, looks good with the vinyl top.

Congrats!
Sean

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.