44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Hood
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Car
Vehicle Steering wheel Car Motor vehicle Automotive design

Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood

Hood Automotive lighting Amber Orange Automotive design

This is 1 of two colors i own of this model. I have a shadow black RS and this one here. Great looking model but two things i immediately noticed when these came out. 1 is the lack of the 3 gauge pod on top of the dash (oil press/turbo boost/oil temp) gauges. 2nd one is the divet in the rear door frame. Other than those minor issues, autoart has perfected this model with exquisite details and beautiful photo etched badges. I'm slowly showcasing my diecasts as i post them on here, i have a ton that i wanna get a photoshoot with! Enjoy this one for now!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Might I suggest natural light and some better angles. Pictures are dark, fuzzy, with strange orientation and inconsistent colours
I apologize foe those. My phone's camera auto focus hasn't been working correctly. As for the fuzzy, odd orientation its due to filters i used because these photos were being posted to my instagram account originally. Better photos will be posted soon.

·
Registered
5,357 Posts
I do appreciate me some Mk3 pictures so thanks for sharing! I honestly wish Ford had released metallic gray to the US along with the other colors. It was a close match to tuxedo gray on the ST which is gorgeous.

It blows my mind AA didn't even attempt to do the stealth gray, or the gauge pods hahaha. It must have been daunting for them to be so intimidated by attempting replication of a gauge pod (that doesn't really work hahaha....owner of an RS).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts