DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Classic Alfas by Autoart are absolutely fantastic - nothing to add here! I wish they would have made more of these when they were on the roll! Sadly their love affair with Alfas ended rather quickly, but I'm happy we got what we got from them -as every AA Alfa model is an absolute masterpiece - including this 1300 Guilietta Spider.

Lots of lovely details on this one - from detachable hardtop (which atypically for AA does not fit 100% right), to chrome bits, to lovely engine and chassis detail, and just overall attention to small things - like hood/trunk hinges, and floor mats in the interior and trunk...Terrific model. Enjoy.

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
This is one AutoArt Alfa I did buy :) I have it in red, too. It’s a cracker, for sure. Just check the mats; like mine, they can ooze some sort of weird gunge. Some do, some don’t. Great pics, too! :)

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Bumper

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lovely in every way.
Lovely little car and lovely model. I never knew AutoArt ever released that model.

Cheers

Eric B.
Yeah, this one was one of the last ones they did, so I think it went a bit under the radar.

I love this one but to this day I still haven't found one for a decent price.
They went up considerably lately, well - I guess like everything else, sadly.
This is one AutoArt Alfa I did buy :) I have it in red, too. It’s a cracker, for sure. Just check the mats; like mine, they can ooze some sort of weird gunge. Some do, some don’t. Great pics, too! :)

View attachment 275732
Mine do, if you wipe it with 91% alcohol, they stop for quite some time, however, its not a permanent fix.
Amazing details. The logo on the steering wheel itslf speaks a lot.

touché ..... I wholeheartedly hope that AUTOart re-makes these beauties. I am very much looking forwards to add them in my collection. This, then Duetto, then Montreal and so on and on...
Yup, they made quite a few good ones!

Cheers!

·
Super Moderator
5,798 Posts
Thanks for posting this beauty... it's seriously pretty, either the red or white one has been one of my holy grails for a while now. Kyosho have recently made the Giulietta Sprint coupe, I might get that, but I'd much rather have this. I'm not gonna give up 🤞

1 - 8 of 8 Posts