DiecastXchange Forum banner

Autoart 1:18 Bugatti 57SC Atlantic

410 Views 13 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  nick7051
Presenting the beautiful Bugatti 57SC Atlantic by Autoart. The details on this model are incredible.

The spoke wheel

Interior
See less See more
  • Love
Reactions: 5
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
i have no words... :love::whistle:馃槝馃グ
The classy Bug is absolutely drop dead gorgeous
  • Love
Reactions: 2
Congrats on this beauty, Channa!!
Looks so nice and AA got the shape much better than CMC did. (y)
Nice pics as always - especially the second one is awesome! :love:
  • Love
Reactions: 2
What a beauty :)

@channabasanna I saw your request, I think it's a cool model and you've taken some cool pictures, so I would like to keep the thread. Is that cool?
  • Love
Reactions: 1
If we had to choose one model to summarize what this hobby is about, this Bugatti could be the one. Really stunning Channa!
What a beauty :)

@channabasanna I saw your request, I think it's a cool model and you've taken some cool pictures, so I would like to keep the thread. Is that cool?
Thank you Craig, the request was to delete the link post which I added on mistake in the alfa romeo Guilia thread. As that was for indexing, which I have added in my main collection thread.
i have no words... :love::whistle:馃槝馃グ
The classy Bug is absolutely drop dead gorgeous
Thank you :)

Congrats on this beauty, Channa!!
Looks so nice and AA got the shape much better than CMC did. (y)
Nice pics as always - especially the second one is awesome! :love:
Thank You Dirk 馃榾

Gorgeous! 馃槂
Thank you 馃榾

If we had to choose one model to summarize what this hobby is about, this Bugatti could be the one. Really stunning Channa!
Thank you 馃榾
What a great model a superb set of photo's.
Such a iconic car this Atlantic.
A+ sir!
Thank you Craig, the request was to delete the link post which I added on mistake in the alfa romeo Guilia thread. As that was for indexing, which I have added in my main collection thread.
Got it. I have removed that picture :)
@channabasanna Those pictures with the blue background are stunning. That first one might be the coolest pic of a diecast I have ever seen.

@Craig How do I nominate a picture for PotM?
How do I nominate a picture for PotM?
Hi,
I will open the POTM contest a couple of days into the start of next month and promote it on the home page of the forum, in my signatuare and I will make a post in the Hobby Talk forum.
All of the rules will be in the thread when I make it :)
What a great model a superb set of photo's.
Such a iconic car this Atlantic.
A+ sir!
Thank you 馃槉

@channabasanna Those pictures with the blue background are stunning. That first one might be the coolest pic of a diecast I have ever seen.

@Craig How do I nominate a picture for PotM?
Thank you 馃槉
1 - 14 of 14 Posts