DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
American Expat In Europe
13,164 Posts
Congrats on these two Channa! I still haven't added a Urus yet. I have been resistant to buying the AA version and Bburago's is too small scale wise. So, I had tried holding out for an alternative. However, in the end, I may end up buying an AA.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats on these two Channa! I still haven't added a Urus yet. I have been resistant to buying the AA version and Bburago's is too small scale wise. So, I had tried holding out for an alternative. However, in the end, I may end up buying an AA.
Thank you David. For sure Autoart is the best bet and I guess you might grab the glossy red which is yet to be released and looks stunning in the pre release pics.

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Congrats Channa!
I have no SUVs so far but I notice that I start thinking of an Urus by AA - maybe the new green one?

Cool idea to place a Huracan next to the Urus - especially the first pic is really impressive, just WOW!! (y)

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you Vulpex. Appreciation from you is 🙌, the Welly Huracan makes a strong case next to the autoart. I have just lowered the ride height of the Huracan and it looks so good.

The new red Huracan coming up also looks good, it's headlights look more precise.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts