DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I also own the yellow Super Veloce I think a side by side shoot between the brand new Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 1/18 by AutoArt and their recent Murcielago LP670-4 Super Veloce ... both in yellow, was a nice idea :

Naturally lots of differences between these two models, the Super Veloce looks intimidating with the massive wing and the extensive use of clear carbon fiber while the LP640 looks impressive without the extras ... both would look great in my garage don't you agree ?

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
Super comparison!

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
Both models look awesome, thanks for the pics

·
Banned
1,583 Posts
wonderful shoot again!! ..... i preferr the Sv if you dont mind :D

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Great shots and comparison! I would have liked to see a better effort on the 3rd brake light for the LP 640.

·
Administrator
33,630 Posts
Nice to see them together, both look nice - for me the SV just wins out.

·
Registered
453 Posts
You already have them both. Simply amazing and some truely wonderful pictures.

I saw that yellow LP640 yesterday here in a local shop, and I had to restrain myself not buying it. Already ordered the black one and can't afford a second one.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
It's awesome to compare these two in the same color side by side. Thanks for the pics. However, the SV is a clear win in my book. The fact that it's the fastest Lamborghini to date, its styling and the ridiculous colors it's available in made it a must for my collection. That yellow just reaches out and smacks you in the face!

·
Registered
9,008 Posts
its amazing that the only thing more outrageous than a bright yellow Lambo is a another bright yellow Lambo.

Great comparo shots, btw.

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
I never thought I'd say this about about a murcialago, but that LP640 looks plain...when put next to an SV lol.
Still a great model though, and it's lovely to see them side by side.
It's a great alternative if you dislike the 'boy racer' look of the SV.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Thanks for the photo's. I plan on adding both of these to my collection soon. They definately won't be the same color though as the 2 cars are already similar looking. I plan on getting the LP640 in yellow and the LP670-4 SV in green.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts