DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,966 Posts
One I always wanted and never picked up. No reason either, they were super cheap for a long time. I do have his black #71 356. Amazing models, and photos! Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: channabasanna

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
One I always wanted and never picked up. No reason either, they were super cheap for a long time. I do have his black #71 356. Amazing models, and photos! Thanks for sharing.
Same here; really like them but never made the move. Add it to my list of regrets. It’s quite a long list.
Chanabasanna - your pics always have a very ‘calm’ feeling to them; they’re great pics with a serenity to them. Not sure that makes any sense lol :) but thanks again for sharing :)

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you preisman. A good model from Autoart in the 356 lineup. The black #71 i believe is the Steve McQueen version.

Same here; really like them but never made the move. Add it to my list of regrets. It’s quite a long list.
Chanabasanna - your pics always have a very ‘calm’ feeling to them; they’re great pics with a serenity to them. Not sure that makes any sense lol :) but thanks again for sharing :)
Thank you Scuddy. Found this new location at home on the terrace, where there is no obstruction and use a big board of plywood which i got it painted in black as the base. And i try to click between 5-7PM when the sun is setting and the sunlight is not harsh or too bright to click the pics.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts