DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Here one of my latest 4 addition....2004 Ford GT by AutoArt

I know it's been post a few time already but I also know that some of you really like my pictures so....hope you will still enjoy.....

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Great pics and a great model - congratulations!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Hey Jeff, I'll NEVER get tired of seeing pictures of that model. I love mine so much. I could stare at it all day long, but since the model is in my office at the dealership, and the real GT is still on the showroom floor, I stare at that more :giggle . Great pics. :cheers

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
I don't know what is the problem.....I just contact Photobucket and I'm waiting for their answer.

I don't think I've exceed because the last topic I've post is still working (exotics/sports...Ford GT 2004 vs Concept) and those picture were the last I've put on Photobucket????

Sorry about the picture problem!!!! Will try to fix it ASAP!!!

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
:giggle Can't see the pics either, but I know what it looks like! :happy

Congrats on your GT, and nice choice of color too! :cheers

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
OK Jeff, the pics are working!

That Ford Gt is a beautiful car and it appears that AUTOart did a great model of it, so congrats on your aquisition!

However, I'm an old purist who actually remembers the TV coverage of the Ford GT 40 1-2-3 sweep of the '66 Le Mans. I have an enormous respect for the achievements of the original GT 40 and for which the present Ford GT 40 is resurected. I will certainly get a model of this car as a supliment to my collection. Thanks for the pics! :cheers

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
WTG Jeff!!! I am one of the peole who loves your photos, so it doesn't matter if others have posted theirs or not. I will still come and have a look!!!!
That is a great car. But I must be strong and resist, or I will be led down another slippery slope...

Top shots! :yahoo

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone for your sweet comments. :cheers

It's the first time I'm trying to post pictures this way using Photobucket instead of Imageshack. I'm kinda happy with the results....bigger photo without having to click on it to see it better! :happy

G

·
Congrats Jeff !!
I saw it in the yellow colour yesterday and I must say that it looks awesome, and even way better than the Bugattis Veyron (which were right next to it in the shop)

G

·
Thats another great model by AUTOart. I have the beanstalk version but this model is far too superior to the Beanstalk. Moreover the bonnet doesnt open for the Beanstalk version.

Congrats on the new posession. :cheers

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.