DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
595 Posts
Just got this amazing model in the mail today and its exquisite! :happy :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo

Absolutley amazing! :help

Just as many people said before me, I don't even care if its sealed!

I'll let the pix do the talking! :happy

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood
Land vehicle Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood

Attachments

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
One word: AWESOME!!!!!

I got mine yesterday but I can't find time to take pictures....

Congrats on the beauty! :cheers

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Congrats on the DBR-9 opel. :cheers The car is a beauty.

Not to sound nit-picky, but if you truly don't care about if the car is sealed or not, then your comment is fine. However, if deep down in your heart, you DO care, then you should not say that you do not care. I say this with all sincerity and seriousness. Given there representatives from diecast manufacturers here, they read through comments to see what people like & dislike. If enough people claim they do not care that diecasts are sealed, then don't be totally surprise if there are more & more future releases that are sealed. I think to a certain extent, we reap what we sow. :cheers

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Well said Felix. At the very least people need to be honest about how happy they are with a sealed model. If they still feel its worth adding them and it makes them happy, nobody has a right to take that away, but saying one doesn't care that a model is sealed does imply that it would be no better if it opened. And surely 99% of collectors don't believe that.

Anyway, congrats George, and clearly you are happy and satisfied with your new addition, which is what hobbies are for :cheers I wish Solido would get a move on though. I want a DBR9!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.