DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Picked up Autoart's version of the CGT today, I honestly thing the Minichamps one has better detail, but I can't seem to find one locally and I like the silver color better.
Unfortunately my Maisto version is the prototype which means the comparison may not be accurate.

A note though, it's such a b###h to store the roofs in the front boot, and when I finally did it right, I couldn't close the front hood completely, so back into the box they go. A nice touch that I belive the strap is made or at least made to look and feel like leather.

From the pics I saw, it seems the Minichamps is superior at least in terms of interior detailing and feel, because AUTOart's interior is basic although well made. And Minichamps's engine bay is much more realistic looking.
I paid about 85 USD here locally for my AUTOart, I think it's worth the money.

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

Wheels side comparison

Front, Rear profile comparison

If anyone need more detailed pics, please let me know.
Thanks.

EDIT: I'm very sorry to edit your post, but please read this notice. Kindly keep picture dimensions within 640 x 480 pixels and with a maximum file size of not more than 60 KB. Thanks for your cooperation!

Review added to the DX Model Review Database on 2-OCT-2005

G

·
Thanks for the comparison .

You will need to resize your pics though as they are well outside the allowed 60kb limit .

:cheers

G

·
Thanks for the comparison pics and congrats on adding it :cheers

$85 is a pretty steep price for this piece, especially considering it doesn't blow the Maisto version away.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Yes, they do, but they are really hard to strap into the trunk...
I'm gonna try to look for the minichamps version....and hopefully if my wallet can afford it, I'll do another comparo in the future...

G

·
[quote name='vpw' date='Oct 1 2005, 11:38 PM']

If anyone need more detailed pics, please let me know.
Thanks.

I would love a more detailed photos.... via? email? or would you post them?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts