DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Has anyone had any difficulty getting spare part from Autoart recently?

I emailed them over the weekend asking about parts for my damaged Murcielago Barchetta and they replied "We do not have the spareparts available".

I have gotten parts for other Autoart models in the past, so I'm not sure if they just don't have part for the Barchetta or if they are no longer supporting their customers.

I did pick up the damaged Barchetta just for the rims, but I did have hopes in repairing it. It only needs both side mirrors and a windshield.

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
I recently contacted Autoart about a broken front tow hook on my AUTOart Himilaya Expedition and they sent me the parts within a week. Mind you, I was contacted by Autoart Canada after initially contacting the global site.

This is weird, how their customer service experience is different in all cases :confused

G

·
I think that they get their supply of spare parts (in some instances) from damaged models that have been returned to them.
It may have been the case that you were unlucky and they simply didn't have the parts for the Lambo Barchetta.

:cheers

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
i wrote them and sent them pics of a damaged rim for a Z06 and have gotten no reply yet. i left them my address so i hope if they can help me they would just ship what i need.

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
I hope that is the case. But after seeing the change in attitude regarding marketing procedures and most important of all, model accuracy, I fear that maybe they're following the lead of other brands. :scared

G

·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
:iagree with Jim on this one.

in my opinion, AUTOart is pretty much a top-notch company when it comes to customer care & service. Luciano does have a good point with their recent SNAFU.... In anycase, good luck with the repairs. :cheers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts