DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
This is a model from my 2006 wish list. I've always wanted a black E46 M3 GTR, but did not want to pay the premium for the Minichamps dealer edition model. Luckly, AUTOart brought this model to the market at cheaper price than the rest of their sealed model line up, so the model is now sitting very pretty in my display cabinet!

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

The exterior detail is VERY good. Yes, I do think it is better than the Minichamps M3 GTR. The small parts just seem to fit better on this AUTOart. Fuel cap, exhaust pips, headlight housing, antenna, these parts are all very well replicated.

Unfortunately, the interior details can not be seen well since the doors are shut. This keeps the shutline to be very tight, but it does take the fun away. Also, there is no engine details of any to be seen on this model.

Over all, this is a great looking model. I'm very excited to be able to display this model next to the UT E36 M3 GTR.

:cheers

EDIT: I'm very sorry to edit your post, but please read this notice (please scroll down to #7). Kindly keep picture dimensions within 640 x 480 pixels and with a maximum file size of not more than 60 KB. Thanks for your cooperation!

·
Registered
134 Posts
i too have it sitting next to my black ut e36 gtr and my minichamps black e30 m3. if only they made a black 2002 turbo, that would have been bomb.

--soheil

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.