DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

I just got this model from my local hobby shop, pricing is not too bad considering it is millennium line. this model has a quite low production number of 131/6000

I am quite surprised this model is not very popular at the diecast forums and not many seller listing this model on ebay.

Is is this a sought after model? is it rare?

Please post a reply( picture of the model with serial number if possible) if you got this model.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:coolpics nice model CONGRATS :cheers
An AUTOart with a hood that can stay up, a very rare sight.

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Here's mine...#3421. I got it 2 weeks ago but I'm working so much that I don't have the time to take their pictures. I bought 11 cars since the last 4 weeks and I can't wait to shoot them :waiting . The thing is, summer's almost over in Quebec :cry , so as soon as I have a day off I don't spend it inside. If someone's got a job for me in South Florida...please contact me!!! :happy Anyway here it is:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats mshoemaker and Cuda Jeff. I was wondering for a while if anyone has bought the Shelby Cobra Concept because I didn't see anyone's pics. :happy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This is not a Millenium car, it's a simple Performance line car in a styrofoam box, it even said so on the side of the box.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.