DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently picked up this LP640 from AUTOart. One of my dream cars. Crazy how much these things have gone up in value, just like the real car.

These keep getting better with age. In a world of super-aggressive and hyper-fast cars, there is something simplistic and pure about a classic Lamborghini Murcielago and that’s why it’s perfect.

Automotive parking light Car Wheel Vehicle Building

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Vehicle Car

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive parking light

Car Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle Car
Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Automotive parking light

Wheel Car Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle

Wheel Vehicle Tire Hood Automotive parking light

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

· Registered
259 Posts
This is truly an extremely rare excellent model by AUTOart very hard to come by and as you said the price for these when they do show up occasionally on the market are very expensive and their value has continuously climbed over the years...The Murcielago is quite abundant and cheap in comparison to the LP 640. I have been trying to source one of these in the Green or orange color for well over a year now at a reasonable price with no luck whatsoever yet. Congrats on owning this rare beauty in your collection. Great pictures also!

· Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is truly an extremely rare excellent model by AUTOart very hard to come by and as you said the price for these when they do show up occasionally on the market are very expensive and their value has continuously climbed over the years...The Murcielago is quite abundant and cheap in comparison to the LP 640. I have been trying to source one of these in the Green or orange color for well over a year now at a reasonable price with no luck whatsoever yet. Congrats on owning this rare beauty in your collection. Great pictures also!
Thank you!

Good luck! It is such a beautiful model, even rarer than the LP670. I have seen the green and orange on eBay recently, I hope you find one soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts