DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to finally pick one of these up. I modified some Prestige Auto Couture wheel inlets to fit in Uli barrels. I'm also planning on removing most of the decals as I prefer a cleaner look to these cars

·
Administrator
33,630 Posts
Wicked! I like it how it is now, but they do look nice with no decals on them. I think if you took the front LB decal off, the door decals off and the Liberty Walk ones on the rear arches it would look good.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wicked! I like it how it is now, but they do look nice with no decals on them. I think if you took the front LB decal off, the door decals off and the Liberty Walk ones on the rear arches it would look good.
Thanks Craig! The ones I considered keeping were the LB "diamond" icon on the front fenders and the Liberty Walk text on the top of the rear quarters. The door and sponsor decals are definitely going though, especially since it's not even on those Forgiatos anymore

·
Registered
9,634 Posts
I do prefer some decals as well, having seen one without them. Wheels look cool, not my cup of tea but they suit the car

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Very nice set of wheels and nice stance also. I agree that it would be nice if you get rid of some of the decals. Here is mine (so far)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts