1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
105 Posts
makes me so glad i bought the autoart models in my collection back when i did. i dont think i could shell out the money people are asking nowadays unless i really love the car or its a relatively good deal compared to the craziest asking prices out there. i dont see the sig series losing value anytime soon!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
makes me so glad i bought the autoart models in my collection back when i did. i dont think i could shell out the money people are asking nowadays unless i really love the car or its a relatively good deal compared to the craziest asking prices out there. i dont see the sig series losing value anytime soon!
I agree! We all know Autoart won't be making any new models like they use to

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great looking model! I wish AUTOart would make the Maserati MC20, too. BBR makes the MC20, but it's sealed and costs $400 (1:18 scale) -- ridiculous!
Maybe they might in the future! It would be cool to see. I'm not opposed to resin models either, as I own them as well. But it sure is nice to have an opening model!

·
Super Moderator
5,798 Posts
Wow, looking at the prices now, I feel very lucky to have gotten this when I did, let alone that I got mine on sale 😱 Its presence, and the details, I'd say that it's one of the best 1:18 models of a modern (post-2000) supercar out there. It's funny how much better it is than the old Hot Wheels.
Also gotta mention that, even compared to other supercars, the 1:1 MC12 is an amazing car to see in person.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts