DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's take a look at the flip-side. I was getting too discouraged reading. What is the last Autoart model that you paid full price for and was complete satisfied with and/or one that represents good value.

I like this Mercedes very much even with the misspelling on the engine.

Good value is this for $25-$30 currently.

Also, the BMW 635 Csi and the M version. Can be had for $39 at Designs in Motion and I may end up with every color yet. I love this model.

:cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The Kwan. With a tiny grid in the front bumper (not here in the other GT3RSs) and awesome paint.

Yokohama and Recaro Porsches

GT3RSs street versions

GT-One

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
The new Lotus Cortina seems to be an excellent model, but as I haven't got one yet I haven't reviewed it up close to see if it is up to the standard I expect from AUTOart (which is high) :cheers

·
Registered
10,883 Posts
The best AUTOart (in my opinion) and at a great price.
This one makes you say WOW!

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
talking about Value, ANY AUTOart Japanese car is worth it, since they're relatively inexpensive, and the details are amazing! The Rally cars have appreciated, I know, but the road cars are what i mean :giggle

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
DANGER DANGER DANGER! Felix has removed the Original Teille CLK-GTR's engine cover! DANGER DANGER DANGER!

Seriously, that piece is really hard to get off without ruining the decals... any tricks, Felix?

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I agree with Jeff about the XJ13. One of the best of the Millenium Aas. These two rally cars and also the Peugeot WRC are some of the best to come from AUTOart.

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Well, I'm not going to post photos because you all have seen them. So I would add these to the list (I would nominate others, but some already have been posted):
- Mustang 1971 Mach 1
- Corvette Mako Shark (don't have it)
- Corvette Manta Ray
- Corvette 1953
- BMW Z8
- BMW MINI Cooper S (with acessories)
- Corvette C5-R
- Dodge Viper GTS-R
- Lamborghini Gallardo

Chris, I'm sorry, you may like the GT3 Rs, but a car with decals as foglights (like the Le Mans version) CAN'T be considered as a generally good model.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts