DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally getting back to photographing my collection.

I have a thing for the crazy "they're-totally-still-road-cars, promise-馃槈" GT1 era. And I have an even bigger thing for naked racecars.

I also own the earlier short-tail version of this car. This one feels better built - the suspension works better and the front wheels are easier to pose. I like the shape of this one more, even though engine detail on the short-tail stands out more to me.

Enjoy and thanks for viewing!

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Hood Automotive mirror

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Car Automotive design

Automotive design Motor vehicle Vehicle Audio equipment Steering wheel

Administrator
One of my favourite AutoArt models. I have the Matte Black Test car with Nissan written on every panel. The only thing that bugs me about it are the screws on all over the engine. I'd like to upgrade / replace the screws on my one at some point.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great model, one of my all time favourites which I still don't own. And superb outdoors photography there! Love the engine close-ups! 馃摳(y)
Thanks! I got a new camera this year - a second-hand DSLR. It's a huge upgrade from my old point-and-shoot, but there's still a lot to learn.

There are just too many great models out there that I haven't got round to adding. This year especially, I was playing wack-a-mole hunting down everything that I missed or balked on when I registered here.

Every now and then, the liveried R390 tempts me because it'd make a striking counter-point to this one's sleekness. Same goes for the 787b. Money and space drag me back to my senses though :giggle:

One of my favourite AutoArt models. I have the Matte Black Test car with Nissan written on every panel. The only thing that bugs me about it are the screws on all over the engine. I'd like to upgrade / replace the screws on my one at some point.
I've got that one too! If I recall correctly, you and Wes were talking about special bolts to replace the screw heads. Coming from Maistos, I didn't mind the screws. I was happy to see any sort metal at all in the engine compartment :D

Do the front wheels steer at all on your test car by the way?

Administrator
Mine's still in the box :censored::oops:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts