DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I promised myself i would definetly get this model, and so i have ,but it has left me dissapointed, not the detail or anything like that, just that a part was missing.

One of the gas struts that hold the boot (Trunk) uo was missing of the car, i will need to e-mail AUTOart for a replacement part.

The model itself is usual AUTOart, which is excelent much better than the Minichamps budget version.

See the car for yourself.

Hope you like the pictures.

This (along with both Maisto Merc SLR's) is the last model i will be getting.
For about 4 months at least, i need to save up and sort some other issues out.
Like reparing some small body and interior damage on my 1:1 scale car, and need some money for my next insurance quote, and other things like pay off rent money and other such things.

Its the 2nd of June as of writing this, the next time you'll see a new model from me will be mid/late October.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The interior looks like a 1:1. :nicejob

I'm sorry to hear that this will be your last model for a while Deano. I hope that you are still going to be using DX.

:cheers

·
1039 and counting
339 Posts
Excellent photos Mr V, cant wait for the moonstone blue version. Seen the Minichamps budget version, it looks Ideal for a Rally conversion ;)

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Nice Cossie Mr. V. Glad to hear you will still be hanging about. How about a weekly installment with the Lego gang with the models you already have? You haven't used them with the Cossie or the SLR's yet. . . I always forget their names, except Eddie of course. . . :giggle

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Im glad you got this model!!

Sorry to hear about the missing part. Im sure AUTOart will help you out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts