DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going to watch this today ?

It starts here in about 30 mins so im off to watch it shortly.
Lets just hope its not the usual and VERY boring procession of Ferraris on the track.

Schumacher and Barrichello have pole and 2nd so I guess theres a good chance of it........oh well , another boring Sunday afternoon.

Lets hope those F cars have some reliability probs today :giggle

See you guys after the race :happy

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Dang!! There was a power failure last night and my alarm clock got messed up. I didn't wake up in time to see the start of the race. :ranting At this point in time, the race is looking boring.

·
Registered
474 Posts
With the exception of the leaders, it was a grat race. Lots of incidents and overtaking, but it's far too easy for Ferrari. Hope this doesn't continue much longer - 2002 all over again is not an exciting prospect.

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
It seema like the outcome is almost automatic this year :eek:hmy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
great race result the Big red machine 1-2 agian...

Not sure what is going on at Mclaren but you can clearly tell from Raikkonen's body language that he is PI$$ED off, the Mercedes engine is clearing not up to the new regulations.

BAR has got to be feeling pretty great right now.. too bad JV was not around to reap the rewards.

We have a 3 week break until the next race.... until then FORZA FERRARI!!!!!!

·
Registered
399 Posts
Makes you wonder if the money that BAR is saving by not having to pay JV's huge salary is being put to much better use. I only wish that they had this car when he was still racing........nicely done Jenson on your second podium in a row :cheers :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What a strange place to race, it looked like the surface of the Moon. The important thing is that Ferrari won, good showing from BAR, again, and it was good to see Alonso make his way to 6th from way back. The trophy for the worst driving goes to Ralf Schumacher and Mark Webber :ranting .

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Didn't watch the F1 race. Instead spent the day trackside watching rallysprint (with 130 competitors!).
Much, much more entertaining. :happy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The race was boring and the worst thing to happen was Montoya having that engine prob. I'm feeling bad for him cuz next year he's off to Mclaren and they're not doing too good themselves, hopefully he's got some performance clause in his Mclaren contract which'll let him stay at Williams if Mclaren do badly this year.

Rat Posted on Apr 5 2004, 03:41 PM
What a strange place to race, it looked like the surface of the Moon.
Speaking of the moon, do you think in the distant future there'll be things like the Antarctic and Lunar Grands Prix and I've always wanted a night GP. That will be interesting.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts