DiecastXchange Forum banner
1521 - 1540 of 1584 Posts

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,521 ·
I received a couple of TSM models in the last few weeks. First is the Porsche 935 LM Apple Computer. If you are a Porsche fan, this is a must. Even if you are not a Porsche fan, you should still get this model. Beautifully replicated by TSM. The details are great. Paint, decals are top notch. And there are a few sellers selling them for about $100 a piece on ebay. The 2nd model is the Mclaren MP4-12C GT3 #88. I am not as impress with this one as with the diecast. It is still a nice display piece but i wouldn't recommend spending retail money on this model. Anyway, hope you like them and feel free to comments!

Porsche 935 K3 (TSM)
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive design

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive design

Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood Car

Vehicle Wheel Car Tire Hood

Tire Vehicle Car Automotive design Wheel

Mclaren MP4-12C GT3 (TSM)
Tire Vehicle Wheel Car Hood

Vehicle Car Hood Automotive lighting Automotive design

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

Vehicle Tire Hood Automotive design Automotive lighting

With the 458 GT3
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Attachments

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
I love the adds but what don't you like bout the 12c GT3? I was looking into this model as well and am just curious. Thanks and once again great adds!

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,523 ·
I love the adds but what don't you like bout the 12c GT3? I was looking into this model as well and am just curious. Thanks and once again great adds!
Hello CVM, thanks for looking and let me explain my statement. When i said i am not as impress with the MP4-12C as with the diecast, i was comparing it to the TSM 935. I paid a little more for the MP4-12C than the 935, and the 935 is clearly a superior model. Better paint, more details and not to mention opening features. The MP4-12C retail around $180 and for me, thats definitely way too much.

So i hope you understand what i meant now. It is not a bad model by any mean, but compare to my other recent purchase at a lesser price, its not as good.

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Hello CVM, thanks for looking and let me explain my statement. When i said i am not as impress with the MP4-12C as with the diecast, i was comparing it to the TSM 935. I paid a little more for the MP4-12C than the 935, and the 935 is clearly a superior model. Better paint, more details and not to mention opening features. The MP4-12C retail around $180 and for me, thats definitely way too much.

So i hope you understand what i meant now. It is not a bad model by any mean, but compare to my other recent purchase at a lesser price, its not as good.
[/quote]
Thank you, I totally understand :) I've been looking into the 12C GT3 for a while now, I cant make up my mind on what livery to get. Thanks again though!

·
Registered
9,008 Posts
Great additions, Bao.

Love the 935...I've been very tempted by the pricing on the Apple version, though I think I'd rather have one of the K4 cars (have the Carousel 1 935's & not sure I need another K3).

The 12C looks great in racing trim.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,527 ·
Great additions, Bao.

Love the 935...I've been very tempted by the pricing on the Apple version, though I think I'd rather have one of the K4 cars (have the Carousel 1 935's & not sure I need another K3).

The 12C looks great in racing trim.
Thanks, Gavin! I was in the same dilema as you since i have a couple of 935s but the price on this one is really good. And i cann't find any fault on this model. Everything fit and looks great.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,529 ·
Great adds Bao! I see you more into racers lately. At least from your latest adds.
You are correct, sir! I used to collect mainly supercars. Learning about , leaning toward and now i am all about racers. I enjoy learning about the history of the races and the cars. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Mr. Jobs would be proud of that 935....:)

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,533 ·
As you probably notice, i have not buy as much as i used to. But on the contrary, i really am happy with my purchases lately. Patience really pays off, i find some of the models that i really want at a reasonable cost (much, much less than what i have seen they are going for on ebay). I think i am learning to make this hobby a healthy one. Anyway, not to bore you with my words, here is the latest add. Love the livery on this BMW M3 GTR 2004 by Autoart, the model is seal but its still is a good one. Hope you like it and comments are welcome!

BMW M3 GTR 2004 (Autoart)
Car Vehicle Tire Wheel Hood

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire

Wheel Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Hood

Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Automotive design Sports uniform

Attachments

·
Registered
9,740 Posts
I love your collection. It's very diverse and tasteful. We have many pieces in common, and the ones that we don't are on my wish list. Absolutely beautiful. If I wasn't tired, I'd keep looking and go through all 60 pages. I will later for sure!

·
Registered
9,008 Posts
Great addition, Bao. I passed on this, as I had Minichamps' opening version...but prices on these are generally nuts, aren't they?

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,536 ·
Great addition, Bao. I passed on this, as I had Minichamps' opening version...but prices on these are generally nuts, aren't they?
Hey Gavin, the 2001 Minichamps M3 GTR is a very nice model. I have that one too and wonder what route has Minichamps been heading to since then.

About this Autoart M3 GTR, there was a couple of time i was going to give in to the crazy prices but i was strong enough. Result is a very good deal, i am loving this. Thank you very much!

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,540 ·
Hello everyone, it has been a long while since I post on my collection thread. Many things have changed in the last 6 years, I got a new job, move to a new house, my son is now 14 and will be in high school this fall. But one thing stay the same, my love for model cars. Even though I have not post on DX and sold a few models since last, I still keep a stable of my favorite models. Some are on display in cabinets ( I will share below) and some are in their boxes. Anyway, thank you for looking and I hope you like them!
Product Toy Interior design Shelf Shelving

1521 - 1540 of 1584 Posts