DiecastXchange Forum banner
1541 - 1560 of 1584 Posts

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,548 ·
It's good to see you posting again, Bao... I still hold tight to the TSM Ferrari F50 GT that I bought from you.
Congratulations on the new display cabinets and house, it all looks great (y)
Thank you so much Mike, it is very nice to hear from you. I hope you are doing well! It had been a while since I posted regularly on DX but I am planning on being more active. DX is still a great place to visit fill with awesome people - I missed much and very happy to be involve again. Cheers!

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Bao love that cabinet and great to see you back on DX! It really fits in perfectly within your room but watch the random pop shots from the fooseball table...ooooo weee that will shatter glass hahaha

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,551 ·
Bao love that cabinet and great to see you back on DX! It really fits in perfectly within your room but watch the random pop shots from the fooseball table...ooooo weee that will shatter glass hahaha
Thank you so much Sam, it’s great to see and hear from familiar faces. The foosball table is a little closer to the cabinet than I would like, but I think the angle in the photos make it look even closer. I will need to think about moving the foosball table further away. Cheers and thank you!

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,553 ·
Dear fellow collectors, I would like to share some recently acquired models. I hope you like them :)

Spark Ford GT40 MKII #1 Le Mans
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

1541 - 1560 of 1584 Posts