DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching the F1 practice runs at Imola last night (taped). Those BAR-Hondas are fast!

On Jenson Button's car is a logo that reads "BARf1.com". Is it my goofy sense of humour or does any else find that reads rather funny??? :puke :lol

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rat said:
It sounds funny but BARf1.com is a very good site with lots of incredible "BAR in action" images.
True enough. I'm just looking at their site now and see they already have the great news of Jenson's first ever pole for tomorrow's race. Finally, some competition for Schumi!! Too bad the planets did quite line up for Jacques V. and BAR.

G

·
No barfing about their great results this weekend though... GO BAR GO!!! :danbanna :danbanna :danbanna

Offloading J. Villeneuve was like cutting off an anchor that they were being forced to drag in tow for so long. :cheers

G

·
StygianMax said:
Ronan said:
Getter 3 said:
"BARf1.com". Finally, a racing team for bulimics.

GO barfy, GO! :puke
:lol :lol :lol
:lol :lol :lol I like your sense of humour G3. :cheers
Thanks SM! :cheers

Unfortunately, I get in trouble quite a bit with my silly remarks.

That's why I don't get invite to dinners with my inlaws anymore... :giggle

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Getter 3 said:
Unfortunately, I get in trouble quite a bit with my silly remarks.

That's why I don't get invite to dinners with my inlaws anymore... :giggle
Tell me, is that a good thing or a bad thing? :giggle I personally find my inlaw really cool at the tender age of 74. She had a major conversation with a buddy of mine who's got a 911. She got right into asking about brake & tires etc. :happy :happy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts