DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello citizen of the world,

I thought I would show and share one of my pride and joy in my collections. This is a 1/8th scale Batmobile from BATMAN RETURNS.
Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do.

Here....we.....go...............

......And more for you lovely people !

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Your Bat mobile looks great. The best Bat mobile there ever made in film. It goes well with your figures in the background although I can't tell if that's Achilles from TROY!

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Like if you put a can of coke, or a dollar bill next to the Batmobile, it would give a better sense of its size rather than stating how long it is in inches.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh i get you now.

I will measure it and let you know

Definitely bigger than my Aventador I can tell you that.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Not the biggest fan of the Keaton batmobiles but that is just

would love to see this together with that Aventador.
I'm curious how much these 1/8 scale cars weigh....

Did anyone ever do a 1/8 tumbler?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Oh wow really ? you are the first person that I ever spoke to that doesnt like the keaton batmobile.

Well, i guess its a big surprise to others when I say I hate anything to do with the 1966 Batman (Adam West and the rest of the campy crap team) and not to mention that stupid Batmobile, weird batboat and cheap looking Bat-copter hahahahahaha.

No one ever done a 1/8th but I have a 1/6th so its even a bigger scale Tumbler.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Here is my 1/6th scale Batmobile (Tumbler)

That is incredible!!! I LOVE this batmobile ...my favorite of all the movies! Please more info
Definitely my favorite too from all the movies.

What infos do you wanna know ?

The price of the BATMAN RETURNS Batmobile is $2,000

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Would LOVE to see a proper phtoshoot with that Tumber and Batpod with TDK Batman.

Are you getting the Hot Toys Keaton and Nicholson - they are mind blowingly good.

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Oh wow really ? you are the first person that I ever spoke to that doesnt like the keaton batmobile.

Well, i guess its a big surprise to others when I say I hate anything to do with the 1966 Batman (Adam West and the rest of the campy crap team) and not to mention that stupid Batmobile, weird batboat and cheap looking Bat-copter hahahahahaha.

Ad me to that list that does not like the Keaton! My least favorite of the Batmobiles. Neat model though.

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Wow!! That's a beast. Bet it's hard to keep it looking that shiny though lol. Does it have the retractible machine guns?
Also, is there a difference between the returns batmobile and the 89 batmobile?

·
Registered
831 Posts

lol ya I'd like to forget the Adam West Batman as well... Maybe it was fine for the time but it just doesn't work now. I grew up on the batman animated series so that's pretty much the definitive batman for me... and although the design of the batmobile was similar to the Keaton batmobile, it just looks much better in the series IMO.

LOVE the tumbler though. The whole supercar-meets-tank aesthetic is just brilliant. Really likin that hot toys set up as well. A lotta amazing pieces in your collection there.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Here you go people.... I took a quick shot of my studio scale Batwing for your viewing pleasure.

I am lovin' it !!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts