DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any experience with both of these brands.

I am taking a liking to the BBI, but the pricing seems to be all over the board with them. Do they offer two different lines or something? :confused

I am seeing pricing ranging from $9 - $100

They also seem to have a ton of accessories as well. Prolly better off buying the figure and then buying the individual accessories and weapons and creating your own.

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
I assume you are looking at the figure and not the planes! :giggle and what scale?
In 1/18, the BBis are way more detailed. In 1/6, the differences are a lot less, but still not close to HotToys or McFarlands.

In case it is planes the BBis are also better, but the newer 21th planes have improved much over the earlier releases.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm looking at the figures.

Are you saying the 1:18 figures are better than the 1:6 figures?

I don't like the way the 1:6 figures stand - but there aren't a ton of accessories for the 1:18 figures.

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
No, I meant that the BBi 1/18s are better than the 21st 1/18 and that in 1/6 scale they are about even.
Sure, there are tons of accesories in 1/18... tanks, jeeps, jets, car, trucks, dogs, tools... :giggle

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What about accessories like the one group pic you posted.

Theres enough accessories out there to create your very own.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.