DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
I don't know if this is true or not but I remember reading a news from somewhere saying that BBR is making this MC12 and Ferrari F430 in 1/18. If this is true then I will definetely save up my money now and get these 2 models later. Just like the Enzo, I first got the Hot Wheels's version but it just didn't look right at all, wheels are too narrow, lack of interior detail, engine looks plastic. But when I bought the Enzo by BBR and put both side by side.... BIG DIFFERENCE.
Speaking of ferraris, when is Exoto releasing the F40 and F50 in 1/18 scale?. Why it took them toooooo loooong to produce these models?.

G

·
I will be buying these two for sure when they come out. I hope the roof is removable on the MC12 as in 50 cent's new video Window Shopper. I want to see a Maserati Biturbo model as well from BBR to go with my real Maserati. That BiTurbo is an icon in the Italian auto industry.

G

·
corvettekingofcanada said:
I hope the roof is removable on the MC12
I remember reading somewhere that it may not be removeable, shame if it isn't.
Ill still get it anyway. :happy , gotta get the Enzo first.

G

·
well, in the last catalogue that i got from BBR they do mention (and a prototype pic) of a 375 Plus in 1/18 to arrive in 2006

1 - 20 of 45 Posts