DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Sorry for crapy pictures :)

So.. When I opened it I found number of this model.. It is 1824 / **** .. Don't know becouse I don't have original box and certificate...
Also I fuc**ed up window so I will need replacement or maybe repaint it.. ( I will first contact BBR for that :) )

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not shure yet what I'am going to do..
First plans were only to remove decals.. But now I have to repaint whole model..
And I won't change wheels.. Those Challange wheels are cool for me on 458 ;)

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey

Well.. I have some problems with colour..
At the moment I'am looking to make GULF edition.. Some sort of Gulf edition.. But I'am not shure if I want to repaint those beautifull aluminium wheels :/ in orange.. Also mirrors and maybe in front that 2 '' wings '' in orange..
I just found that I have Granat rot colour.. VW/Audi colour.. And it looks cool to me.. Will see abbout that :)
Today I strip down 2k clear and tommorow I'am going to try with some wash for dishes to remove paint :)
Bad picture..

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
Brave man audirs6....mind you, should be good!

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
I had to test this new product first.. Well.. I try it on BBR :) ...
Yesterday here in Slovenia it was first day that was more than 0°C.. It was 21 hehe :)
So I put 458 Italia in FAIRY and I was waiting till this morning.. I forgot that at night it's still less than 0°C and Fairy was frozen this morning..
But.. It did the job!!

So next time when will be a little bit warmer outside.. I'll try again.. For now I think FAIRY can't remove 2k Clear or any clear.. Just the paint on resin ;)

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well in past 2 days here were really great weather..
Arround 28°C ..
And 458 Italia is nearly UNpainted :)

Not shure yet If I want sand the rest of colour/primer down.. But I ran out of Fairy cleaner.. I have to buy new one from UK I guess..
We don't have this cleaner in Slovenia :(

1 - 20 of 111 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.