DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Some say good news.. some say bad... I am personally happy to see one of the original large scale diecast pioneers rising from the ashes.

Looks like they have some unique models on the horizon too. (as well as keeping a lot of the previous production line before they shut down)

The URL to the "NEW" Bburago is www.bburago.com

The Company Profile "FOREWARD" has a very nice letter explaining the future direction of Bburago. A good read for those interested.

Congrats on the new site Bburago.. looks great!

-Grant
118autos

Watch Automotive lighting Product Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Attachments

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Maybe I am behind the times on this news of the new website ;-) I am slow sometimes.

That is odd that the VW Racing Touareg T2 is not there.... and I have the model here from before they shut down production.

Well they also list the street version of the Touareg as a BMW... so I am sure they have more work to do online. BMW.. VW.. same thing right? LOL

Grant

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
It's amazing that the same old crummy molds that put Burago out of business are being brought back again. At least they have some new things that look good, but half the stuff is just Maisto cars that have been rebranded! Come on!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.