DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Warning: 80K files!

Click thumbnails to enlarge.

I purchased this from our very own zipbyu way back for the grand sum of $10. Probably some of the best diecast money I ever spent. I love this car. This is the James Bond - Die Another Day version complete with weapons.

What do you guys think of using thumbnails?

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Nice model, especially for $10. As for the thumbnails, doesn't make much difference to me either way.

G

·
Hey Richard I got one of those today :giggle

:coolpics

Thumbnails are good....saves space on the post and you still get to look at a quality high res pic .

·
Registered
609 Posts
I have to agree, the beanstalk vanquish is great value for money, however the beanstalk bond xkr car, is another question, it is very average

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Congrats Richard on your transaction! I like the lines on the Vnaquish a lot. :coolpics

The linked thumbnail approach is a great way to go. It works especially when folks have lots of photos to show. Plus it's very good for all the DX dial-up users :nicejob :nicejob

G

·
The thumbnails look very nice RichardM.

Stupid question - How do you post using thumbnails? I don't know how to do it.

:feedback

:cheers

G

·
Good looking pics Richard. I love the Vanquish and this is a good representation of it. Probably the best $15 model that I have along with the Ford GT. I wish Beanstalk could have stick around longer.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Congrats on the Vanquish, and at such a good price! :cheers

Why oh why couldn't Beanstalk stay around??? :cry

I think the thumbnails work out great :cheers

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Thumbnails- :happy

I really want to get that AM.
Why oh why have I passed on it all this time :confused