DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Seeing everybodys posts and pics of the AUTOart Ford GT made me want to dig out my old BS version and check it out.
I got this one when they were first released and it really impressed me then and it still does :happy

This nice a model at this price is very welcome, and although the AUTOart is clearly better, it comes at a price.
I am sticking with this one :yahoo

Attachments

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
I know BS' is the prototype version, and AUTOart's is the street version, but the BS is so well made that I can't find an argument good enough to convince myself that I need AUTOart's version.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Nice car there Jeff... I had the opportunity to buy one a couple of years back (hard to come by in Aus) but I didn't. Now I'm kicking myself :pullhair. I want one bad!

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
:iagree Nice photos as always Jeff! :cheers

Still a great value if you can find them. I do agree though that the Autoart isn't a must-buy unless you really like the GT. So I had to have it! I know, I have issues... :giggle

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
And this just happens to come in the most beuatiful color combo - how could you possibly go wrong?

·
Registered
90 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Sorry guys this may be a bit off topic, but I have a question for all you guys living in the US (and Canada). What's the availability of Beanstalks like now? Are they difficult to come by or are they still readily available?

Regards,
Julza :cheers

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
All of the local ToysRUs'(toy store) only have the reboxed HotWheels versions, no Beanstalk kits or anything. A few online sites are also sold out as well so I imagine they are getting harder to find, but not rare like a MacF1 or anything :cheers

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have been looking around for the black one without any luck.

If AUTOart does one with silver stripes, I may be in trouble :scared

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
To my opinion...that's the best color for the Ford GT! :cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts