DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,715 Posts
Seeing everybodys posts and pics of the AUTOart Ford GT made me want to dig out my old BS version and check it out.
I got this one when they were first released and it really impressed me then and it still does :happy

This nice a model at this price is very welcome, and although the AUTOart is clearly better, it comes at a price.
I am sticking with this one :yahoo

Attachments

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
I know BS' is the prototype version, and AUTOart's is the street version, but the BS is so well made that I can't find an argument good enough to convince myself that I need AUTOart's version.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
:iagree Nice photos as always Jeff! :cheers

Still a great value if you can find them. I do agree though that the Autoart isn't a must-buy unless you really like the GT. So I had to have it! I know, I have issues... :giggle

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
And this just happens to come in the most beuatiful color combo - how could you possibly go wrong?

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
All of the local ToysRUs'(toy store) only have the reboxed HotWheels versions, no Beanstalk kits or anything. A few online sites are also sold out as well so I imagine they are getting harder to find, but not rare like a MacF1 or anything :cheers

·
Registered
11,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have been looking around for the black one without any luck.

If AUTOart does one with silver stripes, I may be in trouble :scared

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.