DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which Kyosho model do you think is the best in 1:18 scale? Personally I like BMW 6 series coupe...

·
Registered
910 Posts
I only collect german carmaker concerns. And Kyosho makes a very good Lamborghini Miura Jota and all new BMW's are the best ones - I realy like the BMW E46 M3 CSL.
I wait for the RR Phantom from Kyosho. This model should be one of the best models in scale 1/18.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:welcome Stallion Bob.

My personal favourite 1:18 by Kyosho is probably either the Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona (Black), BMW X3 or 7er, or the Z8. Even though the Z8 is an older model it feels and looks superb quality.

:cheers

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Most functional (opening doors, lights, ...) are their Countaches but also 2002 Turbo is very good in this aspect. As for engine detail, it is Miura SVR

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have only 2 kyoshos and they are both Lancia Delta Integrales. I like them a lot but the only problem is that when you open the bonnet it comes out very easily not a big problem but a bit annoying consedering it is a Kyosho. Apart from that, a great model as expected from Kyosho.

·
1039 and counting
339 Posts
Not seen the Daytona but it would be a difficult choice between the Lancias - 037 or Integrale

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for all of your warm welcome!! I was a little afraid that I would get replies or not.... but I guess I din't have to...
How about Ferrari models? I like 328 as well, red, of course.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i have alot of 'best favorites'..... :loll one i can not pin-point b/cause Kysosho makes some really excellent well detailed models for the money,my recent kyosho purchase is the new MB CLK500 convertable in Red and i must admit it is very impressive and highly recamanded the quality speaks for itself :cheers

Pauly,

1 - 20 of 26 Posts