DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

I have some spare time in the upcoming weeks (before I start university again :pullhair ) which will I use to better my photography...

This is a simple first shot I took this morning and no thats not reflective bg..... thats a watered piece of Rexin.... :scared

What do you think is good/bad?

I am thinking of just putting a thin glass over the Rexin in order to have shiny BG.... I cant find suitable material anywhere.

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
I love the reflection off that white surface. The photo looks superb. I've been trying for the past year to pull off those "reflective white surface" shots without luck. I'm glad to see you achieve that effect Bernard. :cheers

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I think the photo is great Bernard, but I do have one question. . . How can you allow your model to get WET??? The wheels are setting in water, oh the humanity!
Seriously though, it's a nice effect, and one I'd like to learn to accomplish someday. . . :coolpics

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all.... having a reflection is quite simple. The BG is watered thus it shines very well. Then if you added a light at angle upon the model, the reflection will bounce onto the ground/water and back to the lense.

Do you think that this will work if I put a crystal clear piece of glass onto the white piece of rexin? I might pic up one on Tuesday.... $$$ :pullhair

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.