DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About 3 weeks ago, i was lucky to have won a Exact Detail Chevelle Convertible and sent my money order. Seller which had 100% positive feedback (at that time)
only accepted money order but had over 40 transactions that went perfect. He posted many great items about 3 weeks ago and i was upset that i lost a few. He had all kind of great cars. Now he has over 20 negative and many, many people lost a lot of money. I person lost over $500.00. What a mess! I lost $67.00.
I guess you just never know. Must be very careful with ebay. It sure looked good but a lot of people learnt a bad lesson. I do not know how to post a link to this bad seller. If someone could do that for me, i would appreciate it!
The ebay seller is dghobbies and my transaction # 6973812118. :help:

Please beware on ebay everyone!!

DC4ME :pullhair

G

·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
I bought from this guy before. What a long ordeal but I got the model in the end. I was ready to give up but then I didn't want to lose my 100% feedback. He used to sell under a different name but the got banned from ebay. I know it's the same guy but I got my items before. I only gave a positive feedback cause he gave me positive and item finally arrived. It was more the waiting because of no paypal. Usaully the sellers scam when alot of money got sent. These sellers can get back on ebay but not with paypal. Sorry to hear about your misfortune. I won't deal without paypal anymore. They came through with my $500.00 loss with another ebay member.

G

·
His name is

*edited*

I did a reverse address search and came up with this info as well. Now go and get him. I will email all who lost from this guy. the first address is address he put on my item. I hope everyone sees that I am glad to help everyone out here.

*edited*

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WOW!!! Many thanks CKOC. I am sure many people including myself could use this info to hopefully get something from this guy.

Thanks again :cheers

DC4ME

G

·
uhhh... wouldn't it be more appropriate to PM the seller's personal information instead?

Just a suggestion. :wink

G

·
I'd rather make everyone away as it sucks to lose $500.00 as I did with another vender but because of my credit card company fighing pay pal who you can't live with and can't live without I was lucky to get re-imbursed.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Wow, guess I was lucky to have lost some bids on that site, but I liked it well enough I had him on my favorite sellers list! :scared

DC4ME: Thanks for letting us know about this thief but sorry for your loss.

King: Great going! Thiefs don't deserve privacy! :nicejob

·
Registered
345 Posts
King, can you please edit your posts to remove that name and address! Legal or not I don't think DX should be dragged into this mess.

G

·
I agree with Richard on this one !

Come on Marco , DX is not the place to be posting names , addresses and phone numbers of alleged Ebay scammers .

I appreciate you trying to help out , but as Gian pointed out earlier , info such as this should be sent via PM and not plastered all over a public forum .

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Gentlemen, PLEASE DO NOT post ANYONE'S address or personal information here. The guy is a rotten bastard, everyone agrees, but revealing personal information for anyone to see is ilegal.

G

·
It's sad how crimals get better protection than people who get scammed. Our new privacy laws suck as pay pal would not unviel the info they had even to the authorities. It's a sad day that criminals get more protection than consumers. Oh well I guess you are all right. It's always the guy that tries to help out who gets the egg in his face. I was glad to help who I could and will use PM next time. :mine

G

·
It's a real drag that people do business this way I know that the King was trying to help and I agree with LUW's statement PM the parties who are involved so that DX doesn't get drug into it. But they should hang this guy by the_____ :pullhair

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
I almost bought a rare Hot Wheels Ferrari from him not so long ago. I'm glad I didn't bid and win one of his auction. But I understand that you've tried to help the others who got ripped. I was going to do the same as I was reading his feedbacks. I started a little research of my own, and I wanted to email everyone that got ripped by this $#@%@.

A good thing that he didn't get the chance to rip me off because, it's only a 2 1/2 hour drive to get to him.....I wouldn't have mind at all to drive there and :box :nutkick :horse

Strange thing is...his 2nd to 10th feedback was by "Collection 100" which is no more a registred member....from Canada too....with all the exact feedback left! :confused Got me thinking he was buying stuff from himself to himself via a different email/computer to give himself some good startin' credibility!

Anyway King....if you do email the other poor fellas to give them his info...I think if would be great to have feedback on that...if you get some about it! :wink

1 - 20 of 39 Posts