DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
I almost bought a rare Hot Wheels Ferrari from him not so long ago. I'm glad I didn't bid and win one of his auction. But I understand that you've tried to help the others who got ripped. I was going to do the same as I was reading his feedbacks. I started a little research of my own, and I wanted to email everyone that got ripped by this $#@%@.

A good thing that he didn't get the chance to rip me off because, it's only a 2 1/2 hour drive to get to him.....I wouldn't have mind at all to drive there and :box :nutkick :horse

Strange thing is...his 2nd to 10th feedback was by "Collection 100" which is no more a registred member....from Canada too....with all the exact feedback left! :confused Got me thinking he was buying stuff from himself to himself via a different email/computer to give himself some good startin' credibility!

Anyway King....if you do email the other poor fellas to give them his info...I think if would be great to have feedback on that...if you get some about it! :wink

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.