DiecastXchange Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts
G

·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Because I am at my work computer I don't have the guys info to pass on to a buyer who has the police involved. If anyone saved the info I posted maybe they can PM it to me so I can help the person and Police with their investigation instead of waiting till tonight till I get home. It looks very likely this thief will be stopped and I am again sorry for posting the info on the forum. I guess I should have remembered these privacy law things. I hope no harm was done. :cheers

G

·
Wow. Look how slow Ebay's customer service department reacts. The RCMP are involved now from what some guys told me and the phone number keeps ringing busy. I hope everyone gets their money back and justice gets served.

G

·
I lost $50.00 USD. I won a BMW and I have sent the money order. It's been a month of waiting for the parcel to arrive and still nothing. I have notified Ebay about the matter and I am waiting for some more informotion from them on how to deal with it. I hope I can my money back. Good luck to you all. :cheers

G

·
:pullhair
I am a new member to Diecast x change (joined today), but want to report that I to have been ripped off for $350.00 Canadian, by this fraudster.
If anybody has info on who to contact in the RCMP I would appreciate it

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
:welcome aboard, dh56! :cheers
Hope you and everybody gets at least some of your money back. Though being honest, he may get in trouble, but I doubt all the money he ripped off will be returned. :cry

G

·
Did you find this forum from my emailing the link with the guy's info. If so my mistake brought us a new member. Welcome. If you didn't catch the info contact for this guy just PM me and I will PM it to you.

G

·
Hi There,
Joined diecastxchange yesterday.
I have lost $350.00 to this dealer as well.
If anybody can point me in the right direction to contact the RCMP I would appreciate it.
Regards,
David

G

·
I don't have the the RCMP's number or info on how to contact them but I do know that if you contact other people who bought from the guy some of them already have open cases with RCMP so they may be able to help you better. I can PM you the sellers info when I get home from work later on tonight.

G

·
Geetings, dh56.
to DX. :cheers

I'm very sorry to hear what happened to you and the rest of the good people here.

It would be helpful for those that have any info on this particular seller to share contact info so that proper steps can be taken to resolve this unfortunate matter.

Good luck all. :cheers

G

·
I have PMed all the info I have on this guy. I was very suspicious when I bought my GT3 RSR from him as he was booted off ebay right after. I still did get the item. I noticed he seemed like the same vendor I bought a Lamborghini Murcielago from too and then I seen the post here. Please work with each other and get this guy caught. Good Luck all.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.