DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Guy i'm a new member...sorry for my orrible english im italian man...a question for you BMW M3 CSl AUTOart Black or Silver...? help me...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I want to get the M3 also and been debating which color to go. I've seen the black but not the silver. At this point, I think I will get the silver just because I think the carbon roof will show up better on a silver model. The model itself is nicely made and I'm sure you will be happy with whatever color you end up with. :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Personally I would go for the black. That is also the colour in which I have seen the only 1:1 M3 CSL so far :cheers

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Welcome to the DX Forum ethan! Please don't worry about your English. It works for me!

:welcom2

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
ethan
I would buy the black, I like black on most cars but thats me. Which ever one you choose should be the one that fits you the most. In another word the one that jumps right out at you.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Well, for me it's between the silver Autoart or the black Kyosho :cheers

I still haven't decided as of yet, really, but they are both nice in my opinion :cheers

And its not only about the colors, as the car looks good in both.

For me, its about which company makes it.

It seems to me while Autoart has the best brakes, that Kyosho has the best overall detail, like the best CF roof, and the best CF seats, which look like real CF.

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
TMD96 said:
: I want to get the M3 also and been debating which color to go. I've seen the black but not the silver. At this point, I think I will get the silver just because I think the carbon roof will show up better on a silver model.
:iagree
to the forum Ethan :cheers
And your english is fine :nicejob

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'd go with silver, even though I have a black one myself, silver shows the line and the carbon roof!!! There was no silver when I got the CSL, and second... my M635CSi is silver, don't want another silver car!

Cheers,
Wilson

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
. I would go with the black.I decided which color i want,just cant decide whether i want Kyosho or AUTOart.

·
Mr. Sandman
327 Posts
You really can't go wrong with black or silver, but I highly recommend the silver one, I seem to like it the most out of my CSL's.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Hi Ethan,

I'm partial to black cars, especially with tan interiors, so I would personally recommend the black. They look mean in black. However, that being said, a silver Bimmer is always a thing of beauty....unless, of course, there is red, blue....well, you get the picture.

Have fun with whatever color you get.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts