DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
BMW 2002 tii

This is the newest addition to find its way into my collection as part of Jeff's recent sale (thanks again buddy!). No doubt about it, this model is a perfect fit for me, and one that I am thrilled to be able to add. Kyosho appears to have done a wonderful job on this one, getting a lot of great details into the finished product. One of the things I like the best is the closed front windows, which is how I really prefer them to be (and wish all higher-end diecasts would be).

:cheers

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Kyosho did a great job on their 1:18th BMW 2002's. With all the nice Minichamps, Kyosho and AUTOart 2002s out there collectors are really spoilt for choice when it comes to this car.

When I'm talking about/describing a non-US car the rear end is always the "boot", but if it's a US car then it's a "trunk". When in Rome, after all :giggle

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Congratulations Ric - looks like Kyo did a great job on this classic!

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
I was looking at another 2002 by AUTOart online and noticed a couple differences between my Kyosho model: no side windows and hood supports.

It also looks to have a different dash as well. Does anyone know if they are meant to represent different model years?

:feedback

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.