DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll admit I'm a huge fan of the 3 series, having 2 of the 1:1 (E36 and E46) park in my garage.
Yesterday I was looking at the 1:18 3-series BMW I have, and I thought it'll be nice to line them up to see the evolution of the most famous series in the BMW line.
It's not the most complete collection (it's missing the E21), but it's just a quick photoshoot since I always want to do this. So I thought I'd share these with you all....

To me the best looking 3-series is the E30 hands down. I'm THAT kid from the 80's who won't grow up

I truly hope someone will make a non-M3 E30 in 1:18.

I'm sure most of you have seen the 2012 3-series (F30), but in case you haven't, there are some official pics:
http://www.netcarsho.../2012-3-series/

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
Very impressive beemers tanayast - thanks for sharing!

....and I doooo love your garage!!

·
Administrator
34,726 Posts
Nice to see them 'through the ages' yep I still love the E30 too, the M3 just looks menacing with it wide arches & spoiler etc.

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Your white E90 looks excellent...love the clear turn-signals.
Thanks! I bought this from a local shop a long time ago. I was going to buy something else (forgot what) but when I saw the white E90 on their display shelf I'm sold.
I'm normally NOT a fan of clear turn signal with the exception of the E90. The D.O.T. mandated amber side marker really botched the original E90 look.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.