DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Outstanding photos! :nicejob
Those interior shots are exquisite. It makes you realise just ho far companies are going to achieve accuracy in diecasts.

That's a great addition to the collection. Congratulations. :cheers

G

·
Congrats Michael, that looks like tremendous.

Thats the first time I can recall seeing movable headrests on a model, so kudos to Kyosho for introducing it first.

Does the sunroof open?

:cheers

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Congrats Michamel! Amazing model! Is this a DE? :cheers

And those movable headrests are cool! :D

Do the headrests really "elevate" on those 2 metal rails?

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
It's not often a diecast of a road car really captivates me. But this is beautiful! I love the little intricate details that Kyosho has incoporated in the model. It is a pity the engine isn't as sharp as the car's interior (judging from your photos Michael). The seatbelt buckles & webbing in the rear look superb!

G

·
That my friends is awesome! There aren't any wagons in my collection but thanks to Kyosho, that is about to change.

Congrats on a fine model, Michael!

:cheers

G

·
This is a really nice one! The headrest and sunroof detail is really exquisite....I just hope Kyosho comes out with a hobby shop version soon!

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Wow...I don't like wagons but this one sure looks good!

The sunroof and headrest are great features! Congrats! :happy

·
Registered
253 Posts
Wow, that is very impressive! Those adjustable headrests and moveable sunroof look amazing! I definitely have to get myself one of these.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.