DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And now I fixed one of the little front winglets, that the seller sent to me :happy :happy :happy

Attachments

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is a lovely model, and the engine is different from the other CSLs made by Minichamps, because of the turbo system.
:cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The only problem is the operation you need to do when you want to remove the car from its original base - I will never do it again :giggle :giggle :giggle

Attachments

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If some of you wants one, I strongly recomends that you leave the car inside the original plastic box (which is a very nice display), specialy because the front hood and the trunk cover - they are not fixed to the model, as the real 1/1 thing, and the could easily fall when someone brings the model... :giggle
:cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Beautiful car and pics! :cheers
PS: It wasn't the #21 that was in Le Mans. This is the museum car.

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Yup, the same car. After Le Mans it raced in another race (can't remember now) and they removed the number and the Le Mans class badge, and then it went to BMW's museum, wearing the #21 of this other race. Minichamps slapped the LM class badge on the door but forgot to change the number.

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Fantastic model, and I love the pics, JRO!

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Congratulation on your "relatively" new .....weird looking model! :giggle

G

·
There has only been a few ofthese Bimmer Art Cars that i really like, andi have to say i didn't like these one at first, but it's starting to grow on me.

I really like those beep-dish rear wheels, theyd suit that car well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.