DiecastXchange Forum banner

BMW E46 series collection

4K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  tanayast 
Much congrats on the add! And you've got one with the CSL wheel swap, lucky you! 👍 👍 👍

I only recently got one as well, in black (here's a tiny picture just to show what it's like).

I think I prefer the Kyosho over the AutoArt tbh. I watched a yellow Autoart e46 M3 go for €130 on eBay today, I almost bid on it, but when I saw the huge doglegs on the hood, I had to say no.

Nice post. The grey m3 with the CSL wheels is actually the Club Sport edition. I have both the silver and the blue one. It's an original release and indeed quite rare. The wheels came with this car. You can recognize this specific CS edition by the small spoiler lip on the boot.
Thanks very much for the info on the Club Sport edition, crz! 👍 👍 I went and Googled a picture of the original box showing the model with the CSL wheels:

I always thought people changed the wheels on the regular E46 M3, because it's fairly easy to do.

Is the boot spoiler the only way to recognize it? Because mine with the stock wheels also has the spoiler:

(this is an old picture from when I bought it):

(apologies for hijacking your thread, jazzy! )

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.